TGASIA Archives

September 2006

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
Leesha Peng <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Leesha Peng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:59:43 -0500
Hi Maker,

We have had translated draft document for 001D. And Huawei team already took this task over for modification on it. So it will be completed around time T-50 done.

Kang Lai Hui from Toptouch is setting up his team for 620A. There is another document, 7711/21A is going to be translated and modified. I haven't find teams working on it. 7711/21 has been translated but not released yet. So now we just need to do a little translation to A revision because there is no big changes. I have talked to

Li,zhan (李盈展)

 <https://outlook.ipc.org/Exchange/LeeshaPeng/Inbox/%E5%9B%9E%E8%A6%86:%20%E8%B4%AD%E4%B9%B0ipc%E6%95%99%E6%9D%90%E4%BA%8B%E5%AE%9C.EML/1_multipart/image004.jpg?Security=2>

IPT ME Dept

t osee if he could take it over but he has not replied me yet. I may try to talk with some other company to do it.

Thanks and Regards

Leesha Peng 彭丽霞
技术与培训部总监
Director Technical and Training Program