TGASIA Archives

March 2010

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
Bob Neves <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Neves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:09:28 -0700
Hello Sunny,

Microtek Labs in Changzhou has been providing CAF testing for 7 years and I would be happy to answer any of your CAF questions. Please feel free to contact me or our Chinese staff in Changzhou.

Best Regards,

Bob Neves
Chairman/CTO
Microtek Laboratories