TGASIA Archives

June 2007

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
shirleyhe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, shirleyhe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:11:04 +0800

 Hi Leo Yang :

I’m shirley, Process Department manager of Research and Analysis Center of China CEPREI Lab. We are engaged in testing and analysis for the electronic product,electronic assembly,electronic package material testing sush as  printed circuit board (PCB) and the assembles(PCBA), Component Manufacturability evaluation,solder paste, fluxes, bars , wires,etc .

Best regards,

shirley he

RAC of Ceprei

======= 2007-06-14 11:10:18 您在来信中写道:=======

>Hi Shirley,

>You have been added in TGAsia, please try to send a mail to [log in to unmask] with your brief self-introduction, any question please let me know, thanks!

>B/R

>Leo Yang

>IPC WOFE

>021-5497 3435