TGASIA Archives

August 2009

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
James Liu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, James Liu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2009 00:06:36 -0500
Hi LP,

I had ever translated a paper on rework of mirror BGA design. In this paper, some tests had shown that tacky flux was not good for mirror BGA and adjacent companies. You can find this paper from our newsletters this year.

Best Regards,

James Liu 刘春光

Director, Technology & Standardization 技术与标准总监

IPC China

上海市长宁区延安西路1088号2303室

Suite 2303,#1088 West Yan'an Rd., Changning, Shanghai 200052 PRC

Tel:   +86 21 5497 3435

Fax:  +86 21 5497 3437

MP:   +86 136 0133 3491

www.ipc.org.cn<http://www.ipc.org.cn>