TGASIA Archives

August 2007

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
Luoisa Qi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Luoisa Qi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:53:10 +0800
I've not yet received.

Rgds,

Luoisa Qi

Human Resources & Administration

Flextronics Zhuhai Industrial Park

Xin Qing Science & Technology Park

Jing An, Doumen, Zhuhai, P.R.China, 519180

Ext.:7885-62062

Mobile: 13527269496

Fax:: 5555189

Email:[log in to unmask]