TGASIA Archives

April 2009

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
Sophia Song <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Sophia Song <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 05:36:14 -0500
尊敬的各位TGAsia成员,

IPC 在2008年创立中国EMS理事会后,得到了众多电子制造企业的支持,目前运作良好。IPC近期又有新动作,应业界广泛要求,正式成立中国SMEMA理事会,即IPC表面贴装设备制造商联盟委员会中国理事会。

本理事会成立的目的是设计和实施行业需要的技术、管理和财务项目,以提升中国表面贴装设备企业的行业竞争力以及帮助他们取得商业上的成功。IPC中国SMEMA理事会代表中国表面贴装设备生产企业的利益,把业界的意见传达给IPC,内容涉及:环境、道德、新产品和工艺、市场开拓、合作和公平的贸易规范等。IPC将根据理事会提交的建议举办相关新技术研讨会、新设备讲座或行业统计项目等活动。

中国电子专用设备工业协会(CEPEA)为本理事会的成立提供了大力支持,不仅向理事会成员开放其主办的所有会议和活动,还将和IPC合作推出技术专刊,无疑将成为一个崭新的专业的SMT设备和技术宣传舞台。

同时,已经成立并运行良好的IPC中国EMS理事会以及马上将要成立的OEM中国理事会,将和SMEMA理事会精诚协作,共同推动中国电子制造产业链向着更为健康成熟的方向发展。在此,理事会诚邀中国地区众多SMT设备制造商、代理商、零配件供应商加入,加入这个指导行业未来的先锋团队。

我们将不定期更新理事会的最新动态,详情请联系IPC中国办公室市场部宋芬:发邮件至[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>或致电86-21-54973435。

Dear TGAsia Colleagues,

IPC had launched China EMS Steering Committee in last year and We are happy with all the success it has approached. Now we are glad to announce the foundation of IPC China SMEMA Committee, short for China Steering Committee of IPC Surface Mount Equipment Manufacturers Association Management Council.

This committee is made up of suppliers to the electronics assemblers, particularly equipment manufacturers. It initiates and drives technical, managerial, and financial programs to enhance the working relationships and equipment compatibility within the China electronics assembly industry. This committee will make proposals through annual meetings and daily conversation and submit to IPC as topics for new technology conference, new equipment workshop or statistical programs covering environment, morality, new products and process, marketing, cooperation and trading rules and etc..

During the foudation of this committee, we got great support from China Electronics Production Equipment Industry Association (CEPEA). CEPEA will open all their actibities to our committee members and will launch a special SMT technology monthly together with IPC.

IPC China EMS Steering Committee and IPC China OEM Steering Committee (the latter will be founded soon this year) will also cooperate closely with SMEMA, to enhance a mature and healthy development of the industry supply chain.

We are inviting SMT equipment manufacturers, distributors and components suppliers to attend this committee. For detailed information, please feel free to contact us.

Sophia Song 宋 芬

Marketing Coordinator

IPC China

上海市长宁区延安西路1088号2303室

Suite 2303,#1088 West Yan'an Rd., Changning, Shanghai 200052 PRC

Tel:   +86 21 54973435*603

Fax:  +86 21 54973437

MP:   +86 137 6438 4420

www.ipc.org.cn<http://www.ipc.org.cn>