TGASIA Archives

September 2007

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
Ken Chow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ken Chow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:59:50 +0800
I will be out of the office starting  09/25/2007 and will not return until
10/02/2007.

Please leave me a message in my voice mail and I will feedback as soon.

Thanks for your email and the patience.

NOTE: This electronic message (including any attachments) contains information which may be privileged, confidential , or copyrighted under applicable law. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration, dissemination, distribution of, or use of the contents of this information in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete the copy you received.