TGASIA Archives

August 2009

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
James Liu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, James Liu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:20:57 -0500
Would you mind attaching some photos about the holes?

Best Regards,

James Liu 刘春光

Director, Technology & Standardization 技术与标准总监

IPC China

上海市长宁区延安西路1088号2303室

Suite 2303,#1088 West Yan'an Rd., Changning, Shanghai 200052 PRC

Tel:   +86 21 5497 3435

Fax:  +86 21 5497 3437

MP:   +86 136 0133 3491

www.ipc.org.cn<http://www.ipc.org.cn>