TGASIA Archives

June 2007

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
"Jiangang.tan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jiangang.tan
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:33:09 +0800
Hi,Tonny,
 Ok, long time no see. How are you doing?

Thanks & best regards,
Jude.Tam/谭建刚
Ramaxel Technology Limited
Tel:+86 755 26833203
Fax:+86 755 26831731
Email:[log in to unmask]
Creating Value That Increases Our Customer's Competitiveness