TGASIA Archives

May 2007

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
"Duan, Shi Hao - Andy BSCE QA PEK" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Duan, Shi Hao - Andy BSCE QA PEK
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 09:59:10 +0800
My pleasure.

Best regards,

Andy Duan (Shi Hao)
New Technologies Department

Beijing Siemens Cerberus Electronics Limited
2/F, RuiBao Building,
No.18,XinXi Road, ShangDi Information Industry Base,HaiDian District, Beijing, 100085 China

Tel : +86 10 62962255 Ext. 602 (Office) or 126 (Lab)
Fax : +86 10 62987387
Internet : http://www.sbt.siemens.com
Intranet : http://intranet.bsce.sbt.siemens.com.cn
E-mail : [log in to unmask]