TGASIA Archives

June 2008

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
"Wang, Kery (AERO)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wang, Kery (AERO)
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 08:59:49 +0800
Hi all,

请维护好我们的Email 资源!

谢谢!

Thanks and Best regards

Kery Wang (王卫东)
Honeywell Avionics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
430 Li Bing Road Zhang Jiang Hi-Tech Park
Pudong New Area Shanghai      201203
Tel:+8621 2894-2856