Date:
Mon, 20 May 96 17:35:24 EST
     Also, have you verified that the holes are actually shut?  Just
     because that is in the tolerance, doesn't mean it has happened.

     Regarding the opens which occur after being shipped clean from the
     supplier, there are things that can happen to cause this.  Two items
     are: very thin plating in the via holes, or something attacked the
     normal plating subsequent to the plating operation.  These should be
     addressed with the supplier.

     Matt Byrne