TECHNET Archives

June 1997

From:
Allen Hertz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 03 Jun 1997 09:09:41 -0500 (EST)
Try using an membrane air dryer by Watman Balston in conjunction with a dry box
/ dessicator system by Terra Universal. The benefit is a virtually no
maintenance system. The system may be higher cost then what you are looking for.

~$2K  for the dryer.
~$3-6K for the storage boxes dependant upon volume size.

Watman: 800-343-4048

Terra Universal: 714-526-0100

Regards,
Allen