Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 23:46:35 -0500 (EST)
rz
B00000000000000

From:   IN%"[log in to unmask]"  "John Gully"
To:     IN%"[log in to unmask]"
CC:
Subj:   SPEEDBOARD PLATING

The Speedboard we use is epoxy with ptfe reinforcing instead of glass.
Harder to drill cleanly but I wouldn't recommend nuking it on the wet
floor.  Plasma for the ptfe and EC. You might try Permanganate desmear
after the plasma but high caustics like Permanganate go after the
surface that Tetra-Etch creates; maybe the plasma surface too although
it looks ok to me.  Shoot anybody that wants etchback unless it is
negitive, it's only humane.

Tom Waznis
Process Engineer
Hallmark Circuits Inc.