TECHNET Archives

December 2019

From:
Grossmann, Günter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Grossmann, Günter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2019 15:45:59 +0000
Dear colleagues

As you might remember, I placed a call for abstracts for ICEC2020 on TechNet.
Now we face a problem in the organization committee: We got nearly 150 abstracts and selected 126 as suitable for the conference. Some will be accepted for oral presentation the rest to present a poster. Would some of you see themselves to help us in the peer review of the contributions?
The papers are in the following fields:

-      Basic Contact Phenomena and Design of Contacts

-      Switching behavior

-      Arc Interruption Design

-      Contact Materials

-      Low Power Contacts

-      Power Contacts

-      Connectors and Terminals

-      Environmental Effects

-      Modelling and Simulation (Switching behavior, Arc Formation, Wear out)

-      Sliding contacts

-      Specific Applications of Contacts

-      New Technologies

-      Diagnostics and Reliability

-      Interaction of the Arc with Contact- and Insulation Materials

Best regards and have a nice weekend

Günter

Günter Grossmann
Scientist
Empa
Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology
Überlandstrasse 129
8600 Dübendorf
Switzerland
Tel +41 58 765 42 79
www.empa.ch<http://www.empa.ch/>

Diese Mitteilung ist ausschliesslich für die als Empfänger aufgeführte Person(en) oder Firma bestimmt. Sie kann persönliche und/oder vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese Mitteilung irrtümlicherweise erhalten haben, bitten wir Sie, uns umgehend per E-Mail zu informieren, sämtliche Ausdrucke zu vernichten und die E-Mail-Dateien zu löschen.
This message is intended for the exclusive use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. Should you have received this message erroneously, please notify us immediately by e-mail, destroy any printouts and delete all electronic files contained in this message.