TECHNET Archives

July 2013

From:
Greg Munie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Greg Munie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2013 14:26:28 +0000
I am new at most of this. But as it was explained to me the grey areas represent those items changed from the previous revision.

John Perry may want to add some comments on this.

Greg Munie

IPC Director of Design Programs