Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 05:41:15 -0500
Cost models are available for laser drilling of micro vias. These models are
based upon the the type of laminate ( or dielectric material) being used. The
models shows the cost to drill 1000 vias as a function of material depth. If
you are interested please contact me directly via e:mail or telephone me and
I can get you specific information. Most of my models are in Excel 5.0 spread
sheets and charts.

Jim Morrison
Voice mail: 613/592-4375, Ext 1359

Thanks and best of luck