Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 96 10:36:07 PST
What was the problem with flex and Entek OSP?  We process a number of
flex products through our Entek line with excellent results, both by
our PCB shop and the assembler.  Was the problem related to chemistry
or equipment, namely thin material transport?

Dave Boggs
Merix Corporation
(503) 359-9300  X 4456