Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 09:13:15 -0400
I'll throw my 2 cents worth in as well.  Is your customer going to be using
heel straps???  Most shoes have an insulating sole that prevents static from
discharging to your nice new expensive floor.  Unless you have some mechanism
for the static to go to ground, the floor is a waste of money.  Wheels on
carts are another similar problem.  Short lengths of chain can be used to
make the connection, but that doesn't always work with personnel.  Although
some have told me that you CAN get used to wearing chains........

Doug Pauls
CSL