From:
[log in to unmask] (Jack Crawford)
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 12:43:27 -0500
We get occasional inquiries about using paste in hole on mixed technology
assemblies.  I've seen some technet postings on the subject, also, but not
a lot of really in depth info.  Besides the need to bring ourselves into a
better comfort level with this operation, our local SMTA chapter has a high
interest in the subject, and would like to have a presentation on it.

Please respond to me directly at [log in to unmask] with any
suggestions on how to contact knowledgeable, experienced speakers on the
Paste In Hole technology.  Thanks!

***ALL NEW EMPF PHONE NUMBERS***

                      Jack Crawford
                  HelpLine Manager