From:
"Aric Parr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
18 Oct 96 08:56:00 -0500

We use large quantities of pin and screw terminals from multiple suppliers and a
burn-off flux.

Periodically, we returned terminals to a specific supplier for solderability
issues (which OA flux did not totally resolve). We haven't needed to do this for
a couple of years.

We almost never have problems with terminals within a connector.

Work with your suppliers on improving incoming materials and solderability
problems will be resolved.