TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 09:00:59 -0700
Time for a little fun - it must be Friday somewhere in the
world................

Last night I posted a photo on the Push back blog http://www.rohsusa.com
<http://www.rohsusa.com/>  site of "one of 58 things I would not like to
see a lead-free process used in" as a countdown to RoHS.

If you want to email me or ping me through the web site with ideas for
things that you would not put a lead free process into, we will get them
up on the site over the next few months. Sign up for a password while
you are up there if you want to make your views known.

On the final 12 days, we will be running a competition for the best poem
based on the 12 days of Christmas as in "On the 12th day of RoHAAS the
EU sent to me"..............prize to be announced but probably some kind
of personal music thingy - more details later but just to let you know (
sponsors welcomed hint hint).

Take a look at my pic on the site, we will be publishing one (or more) a
day between now and July 1

Hit one of these links and then select blogs from the menu.

http://www.rohsusa.com <http://www.rohsusa.com/>

http://www.rohseurope.com <http://www.rohseurope.com/>

http://www.rohsasia.com <http://www.rohsasia.com/>

John Burke