From:
Thomas Dammrich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 09:30:19 -0600 (CST)

We have received the following request.  If you can be of assistance
please respond directly to Tecos Telecommunication Systems GmbH.

"TECOS is a European supplier of Laser Diode Packages in metal/glass and
metal/ceramic hermetic seal technology.

We are very much interested in contacting American manufacturers of such
packages for importing them to Europe.

We are not only looking for metal packages but also for multi-layer
ceramic packages however for opto-electronic application.

May we kindly ask you to send our inquiry to interested members of your
Institute and to provide us name and address of package manufacturers
which are interested in selling their packages (standard and
made-to-order) to Europe.

Your support and assistance would be highly appreciated."

Please respond to Frank U. Moser, TECOS Telecommunications Systems GmbH,
Scheibenstr.47, 40479 Dusseldorf, Germany.  Ph: 011 49 211 492580, Fax
011 49 211 49 2580.

Thank you.