From:
"TOM BRESNAN" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 96 15:54:47 PST
     Sounds like an undercure problem or perhaps a cleanliness issue,
     though I'm at a loss to explain how multiple vendors and both LPI &
     Dry Film soldermasks are all exhibiting the same conditions.

     Improper cure is the easiest test to accomplish in this case. Try
     baking boards to establish masks are properly cured. Contact your
     vendor for recommended times and temps. You might also question your
     vendors about their cleaning techniques prior to mask application.

     These are a good starting point for now, Good Luck....