Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 1996 02:56:27 -0500
 would like to thank you all for responding to me about my current problem
both through the Technet forum and those that responded directly to me at my
Email address.

There is a lot of interest as to the technical problems that I had with
Shadow and I am preparing a statement to present to you all.  For now all I
can say is that Graphite
makes a great dry lubricant and don't throw out your Electroless lines just
yet!

Since IPC Expo is going to be in a couple of weeks I would like to offer to
host a Shadow Users Meeting in San Jose anytime convient to those interested
during the show week.

Electrochemicals will not be invited!  This will be a meeting for those of us
that have experienced major problems with the process and the company.

You can respond either through Technet or directly to me at [log in to unmask]

Joe Grondona
President
Sprig Circuits Inc.
765 Eubanks Dr.