TECHNET Archives

February 2022

From:
Bhanu Sood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bhanu Sood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2022 15:20:03 -0500
Did you mean SAE's AS6171 and the dozen or so slash sheets (for example
XRF, decap, x-ray, visual, CSAM etc.)?
"Test Methods Standard; General Requirements, Suspect/Counterfeit,
Electrical, Electronic, and Electromechanical Parts".