From:
Wahlberg Peter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 09:13:00 +0100

Dear David

We, the swedish institute of production engineering reserach (IVF),
department of Electronics Packaging, Design & Production Research Would be
pleased if you would add our link:
www.ivf.se/enghtml/tekomre/ep/default.html

Best Regards

Peter Wahlberg/Johan Liu
 ----------
Fr}n: TechNet-request
Till: TechNet; smart-e-link; eman
Ang}ende: The Interconnection Group WWW pages
Datum: den 10 juni 1996 22.06

Dear All,

The Loughborough University Interconnection Group WWW pages are now
online. They are still under development, but include background
information, lists of staff, projects and publications and an (ever
growing) list of links to other electronic manufacturing/interconnect
related web sites.

The URL is http://info.lboro.ac.uk/departments/en/RESEARCH/MP/ig-index.html

Please let me know if you know of any other good web sites so we can
add links to them.

David Whalley
Loughborough University