From:
Jerry Galang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 96 08:47 PDT
Due to a severe case of CRS (and a too quick finger on the delete key)I have
lost all information that was posted to this forum concerning BGA designs
and all the associated problems that come with the use of these devices. If
anyone out there in cyberland has this information and has the time to share
it with me, I would be truly appreciative.

                               ~ ~
                              (. .)
Jerry Galang	           \_/     \_/
E/M Design Engineer         /       \   Phone:(805)388-2474 x158
ACT Networks, Inc.         (_________)   FAX: (805)388-1984
188 Camino Ruiz             \   _   /     E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Camarillo, CA 93012-6741     \ / \ /
              http://www.tripod.com/~B_u_d/index.html
the views given in this text are personal and NOT of my employer!