Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 09:08:12
We recently pruchaced an IR Pyrometer primarily for the
measurement of DF lamination roll and panel exit temperatures.
As we can adjust the emissivity setting on the instrument I would
appreciate anyone's experience on emissivity settings when
measuring panel exit temps.  Does the adjustsment change when
measuring scrubbed vs. unscrubbed copper?

On another subject, thanks for all the replys on the DF adhesion
problems that I posted.  The problem still persists somewhat, but
has been greatly reduced.

Dave Rosato
SAE Circuits Colorado, Inc.
(303)530-1900