TECHNET Archives

June 1999

From:
Steve Underwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 06:10:58 -0400
As far as flat surfaces go, I've heard many comments from PCB customers
about the benefits of Omikron with regard to surface flatness.  The
disadvantage is the decrease shelf life over HASL (about 50%).  I've also
heard that horizontal HASL gives better surface flatness consistencies.
I'm not sure about immersion Silver though...