Date:
Wed, 07 Aug 1996 14:21:28 -0700

Hello everybody...

Have you heard of a track or trace that is designed to behave like a
current limiting fuse?  It would be nice to have a trace that has just
the right width, length, and copper weight so when it encounters 30A or
greater the trace will blow to prevent desasters.

Please let me know if anyone out there (PCB designers) is doing this
and/or if there are any place in the IPC organization that I will be able
to get more information.

Thank you alllllllll...