From:
David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 1996 10:28:24 -0500 (CDT)
Bob, I feel that this reply (given twice) posted on TechNet is too
commercial and violates the "no-advertising"  intent of the email forum.
I feel that this message is more appropriate for sending to interested
individuals instead of the entire forum.  Certainly when someone asks
"Who has X" and someone replies "I do" is an appropriate application of
the forum.  But the extent of detail and the pricing etc. is too much.  I
would suggest sticking to the "I do and can provide further details to
interested individuals"  type of response in the future.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Dave

David W. Bergman, Technical Director
IPC