TECHNET Archives

April 1997

From:
Denis Meloche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 11:08:32 -0400 (EDT)
I stumbled onto your web site and was amazed at the varity of problems
encountered.  If you ever need access to highly qualified and experienced
sources to answer difficult questions I would like to voluneteer.  I have
been a Process Engineer in Thick Film, SMT and RF.  I have a great deal of
experience in process and manufacturing and have been in the most complex
high volume facilities you can imagine.
The company I am with currrently has agreat deal of knowledge in SMT and
Thick Film with a staff of really sharp scientists whom like to challenge
their knowledge with tough questions.  We tend to work on the cutting edge
of technology and even know the strengths and weaknesses of our competitors
products (we even recommend them when we have to!).
Regards,

Denis Meloche
Technical Sales Engineer
Heraeus Cermalloy Division