From:
David Ricketts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 16:16:22 -0700 (PDT)
I have found an excellent source of land pattern information, covering
all surface mount devices, including BGA, to be the SMT Component and Land
Pattern Book, from SMT Plus, Inc. For about $300, you get all the
patterns you could ever want, conforming to IPC and designed by the
industry leader of practical SMT designs, and a free update service for
new patterns. No formulas, just ready to use info.

I don't know of an on-line address, but their old fashioned telephone
number is 408-438-6116.

djr