From:
Douglas Sandvick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 16:58:39 -0500 (CDT)
Eugenio and fellow Technetters:

Status of draft IPC Documents:

IPC-2225: Sectional Design Standard for Organic MCM-L & MCM-L Assemblies

IPC-6015: Qualification & Performance Specification for Organic MCM-L
Mounting & Interconnecting Structures

Both are entering first proposal stage this month.

By ~ mid-1997 they should be available for purchase.

IPC-MC-790: Guidelines for Multichip Module Technology Utilization is
currently  available from IPC ($35 members/$70 non-).

Hope this helps.

Doug Sandvick
(new) IPC Technical Project Manager (assembly)