From:
"MARK DOWDING" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 96 10:21:57 PST
     Try the Vis-a-Vis overhead projector marker, made by Sanford.  We
     use these pens in fabrication of inner layers.  The ink can be
     wiped off with a damp cloth, and they are available in a variety
     of colors, with broad or fine point tips.   You can get them at
     any office supply store.

     Mark Dowding
     Multek, Inc.