From:
Eric Reno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 96 11:40:55 -0700

Hello,
I'm looking for information that would explain about how to cost reduce a PCB.  I
work for Mutoh America and am new to the PCB world.  I'm looking for standard off the
shelf parts and processes.  The information that I am looking for should contain
substrate material types and their reletive cost differences (percentages only) and
characteristics, sokdermask, hole size, density level of copper from one board edge
to the other, etc.  I'm trying not to talk to PCB shops so that I amy get an unbiased
opinion and know what is possible in this industry.  I'm finding this to be a
difficult task.

Do you have any suggestions on were I can obtain this type of information?
Thank you,

      Eric Reno  ------>     [log in to unmask]

Mutoh America, Inc.
3007 E. Chambers Street