From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
17 May 95 09:58:07 EDT
Hi,

Hope someone out there can help, this is not my usual address, but I'm
travelling in the far east and I find it is easier to connect to compuserve
locally.

Question :

Does anyone out there have any information on the relative costs of polymer
resistors on FR4 vS conventional surface mounted parts. Boards are being
produced at around 1,000 per day. Any information on costs and tolerance limits
would be gratefully received. Please send to this number, and not the usual one.

Thanks in anticipation.

Kind regards,

John Burke.