From:
[log in to unmask] (Tony Sturgeon)
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 09:06:11 +0000

I am looking for information on modern Vapor Phase reflow ovens.  We
are a contract manufacturer, using an older VP oven which is leaking
Flourinert badly.  I would like to compare this Flourinert loss to
the loss of a new VP oven.

I would like to inquire about  new oven Flourinert usage rates from those
of you that have recently purchased a VP oven or have specific
knowledge of such.  Please include information on the manufacturer
and model.   If we were to purchase a new VP oven we would need to
accomodate a 24" square PCB.  Thanks in advance.

Tony

Tony Sturgeon
Axiom Electronics
3003 SW 153rd Dr.