Date:
Fri, 01 Nov 1996 07:01:29 EST

    \0
   TO:         I4235700 IBMMAIL   new address for ipc technet 25.6.96

   FROM:       DSTEWART EX2       D.Stewart        - Product Development Manager.

   DATE:       1 November 1996
   SUBJECT:    Superb job opportunity
   REFERENCE:  Exacta Circuits

    Exacta Circuits Ltd., part of the Forward Circuits Group, has a
    superb job opportunity for a PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER, working
    at our facility at Selkirk in the beautiful Scottish Borders.

    We require an engineer to work on projects relating to photomech,
    bonding and solder mask operations. We have a number of externally
    funded projects, which require development of processes in order to
    keep Exacta at the forefront of new technologies, and the ideal
    candidate should have a resin chemistry background, some experience
    in complex multilayer board fabrication is preferable but not
    essential, and he/she should be a self motivated thinker. The job
    requires contact at all levels, both internally and with suppliers
    and customers.

    Please send CV's to
    Dougal Stewart
    Product Development Manager