TECHNET Archives

August 2019

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2019 07:03:59 -0500
Good morning Bev,
It is good to see you back.  One thing for you to consider (and for the
rest of you to be aware of), IPC has an initiative called the IPC
Educational Foundation (ipcef.org).  This initiative is to address the
critical shortage of engineers and technicians for the electronics
manufacturing industry.  They are working on setting up cirricula of study
and student chapters in a number of locations.  I believe Tracy Riggan, IPC
Staff, is the liaison and Colette Buscemi is the leader of the Foundation.

Something to think about.

*Douglas Pauls *| Principal Materials and Process Engr | Advanced
Operations Engineering

*COLLINS AEROSPACE*

400 Collins Road NE, MS 108-101, Cedar Rapids, IA  52498  USA

*Tel:* +1 319 295 2109 | *Mobile: *+1 319 431 3773

[log in to unmask] for all Export Compliant Items