TECHNET Archives

December 2019

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2019 19:38:56 -0500
Cisco did extensive study on the rework/design layout reliability
study around 2010, i believe it is published by IEEE.  location of
the rework and internal layout, such as other side components
population and size of the board all play the role.  Sorry I don't
have a copy, but you might be able to find it via IEEE ECTC
conference proceeding (electronic components technology conference if
my memory serve right, it should be in the 2009 to 2013 time zone)...
good luck.
jk