TECHNET Archives

February 2010

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2010 18:44:51 +0200
Never HTML, please. The beauty of the present system is quick
downloading of text only. If everyone starts attaching or embedding 1 Mb
photos with fine details, then it will take forever and a day to
download. Have pity on those who are still forced to use narrow-band
Internet because their ISP does not offer anything faster than a nominal
56 kbit/s (usually slower) dial-up. I have the max available here of 2
Mbit/s ADSL and even that can be deadly slow with largish attachments.

PLEASE NO!

Brian