Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 1996 14:04:59 +0400 (EDT)
I am talking about primary image, not solder mask, at least for the moment.

My apologies for not having the correct address on my first submission.
Our internet access provider has us on some kind of a "party line"
arrangement.  Unless I specify when first logging on what my ID is,
messages will be sent under the ID of the last person to specify and ID.

Lou

.