TECHNET Archives

July 2009

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 2009 16:40:40 +0100
Interesting coat comparisons, I suspect the low Pd costs will hold only till
auto production resumes, as that is the driver (ho ho) for Platinum,
Palladium and Rhodium pricing. At the same/similar time for similar economic
reasons people will presumably stop buying and holding gold. But if I really
knew about this sort of stuff I would not be reading TechNet.

Regards

Mike