Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 96 15:32:25 EDT

     IPC-SM-840C, section 3.4.4 states that clear, unpigmented masks are
     acceptable, if the material has previously met all the requirements
     detailed.  Section 3.4.1 gives the requirements for formulation
     changes.  Changes in type of dye or pigment requires requalification.
     Removing pigment may be considered cause for requalification.