Date:
Mon, 08 Jul 96 14:47:06 PST
Fellow TechNetters:

I need some information and I was hoping you could help me.  Does anyone have
any information on solder fatigue for tin-lead solders that have between 40 and
50 percent tin content?  Any information or leads would be appreciated.  Thanks
in advance for any help.

Tom Carroll
Hughes Aircraft Co.
(310) 334-4757

The mail list is provided by IPC using SmartList v3.05
To unsubscribe from this list at any time, send a message to:
[log in to unmask] with <subject: unsubscribe> and no text.