TECHNET Archives

October 2001

From:
Greg Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:56:36 -0700
Well said Jeffrey,

I would like to also add that PWB  size and shape can add cost by not utilizing
the full sq. area of a fabrication panel (usually  18.00 X 24.00 Inches)
Utilizing 80% of Panel versus 60% is an easy way to cut cost.
While board profile is being developed, how it relates to full usage of Panel
should always be part of the design requirements.

Greg Scott
Sr. Designer
Cray Inc.