Date:
Mon, 08 Jan 96 10:44:23 EST
     Check your shop traveler and see you are seeing this trend on lots
     that may have an extended hold time between copper and solder plate.
     (ie, over night or over the weekend) A lot of process lines include
     a mild H2SO4 dip/deox step in between there to allow hold or shelf
     times.

     Groovy

        MURPHY'S LAWS ON TECHNOLOGY

        #1 You can never tell which way the train went by looking
           at the track.