From:
[log in to unmask] (Jerry Cupples)
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 23:39:57 -0600
One of our esteemed VP's here is in need of the mailing address of JEDEC
(Joint Electron Device Engineering Council), who can say what fer.

I have heard of them for years, but always figured they were just some
mythical organization with vague ties to PAL's and device footprints,
probably in Zurich, Cannes or another secret exotic location. I never got
to go to any of their meetings, I know. I have never laid eyes on any paper
they published, come to think of it.

To help preserve the fragile illusion at Interphase that I know about this
stuff, someone please tell me where to mail/call/ftp/telnet etc. these
famous but elusive folks. The WWW let me down bigtime already. If you can
give me the private line phone number to the Director or head poobah, so
much the better.

cheers,

Jerry Cupples
Interphase Corporation